Skip A Loan Payment
Whether you are feeling the pressure of the holiday season or just need an extra month to catch up on the vacation bills, we can help. For a small fee, you can use our Skip-A-Payment option on your secured or unsecured loans*. Be sure all of your accounts and loans are in good standing, complete the Skip-A-Payment application online through the link below, and a credit union team member will let you know if it is approved.
Here's How It Works
- All credit union loans and accounts must be in good standing, with no late payments or overdrafts for the last six months.
- Loans requested for the Skip-A-Payment program must be at least 12 months old.
- New Auto, Used Auto, Recreational Vehicle, and Unsecured installment loans qualify for the Skip-A-Payment program.
- The fee for the Skip-A-Payment program is $25.00 per loan per Skip-A-Payment.
- Finance charges will continue to accrue on a daily basis as defined in your original loan contract.
- You may use one Skip-A-Payment option per year per loan.
- Your request for Skip-A-Payment must be received by our loan department at least 5 days prior to your loans scheduled due date.
- Your regular monthly payments will resume the month after your Skip-A-Payment.