MHFCU in the Community
Every credit union has a special obligation to give back to the community it serves. As a healthcare credit union, Montana Health feels that obligation takes on a more significant meaning. The exceptional people that we serve are saving lives every day, either directly or through support roles — the least we can do is find a way to give back to the organizations they work at to help them in their good work.
Below is a list of some of the events/organizations the credit union is currently or has recently sponsored:
- Dialysis Clinic Annual Walk For Kidneys Brining awareness to kidney health while giving back to the community. Proceeds went to Adult Resource Alliance of Yellowstone County.
- St. John’s United Summer Concert Series Celebrating 21 years of free concerts for the Billings Community
- Scrub Run RiverStone Health run to promote health and celebrate the beauty of South Billings
- Rubber Duck Regatta A benefit for Big Sky Senior Services in conjunction with the Midland Empire Chapter of Credit Unions
- St. Vincent Call for Kids Radiothon Montana Health FCU was a Power Hour Sponsor for the St. Vincent Call for Kids Radiothon that was on Cat Country 102.9 FM
- Billings Clinic Classic golf tournament Montana Health FCU is sponsoring a team for the golf tournament. This year’s classic cause is to fund the Psychiatric Residency.
- RiverStone Health Foundation Hospice Golf Tournament – Once again, this year Montana Health FCU sponsored the beverage cart, a men’s team and women’s team for the RiverStone Health Foundation Hospice Gold Tournament
- St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation Fortin Memorial Men’s golf tournament Montana Health FCU sponsored a men’s team for the St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation Fortin Memorial Men’s golf tournament
- High School Reality Fairs Montana Health FCU participated in the reality fairs at Roundup High School, Senior High School and Laurel High School. The reality fairs provided free financial education to Juniors and Seniors. In conjunction with the Midland Empire Chapter of Credit Unions
- Billings Clinic Classic Party Montana Health FCU is sponsoring a table at the Billings Clinic Classic Party. This year’s classic cause is to fund the Psychiatric Residency
- Wise Wonders Children’s Museum The credit union is a major sponsor of Wise Wonders and has board participation in the organization.