Skip a Loan Payment
When you are feeling the pressure of the holiday season or just need an extra month to catch up on the vacation bills, we can help. For a small fee, you can use the MHFCU Skip-A-Payment option on your credit union secured and unsecured loans.* Simply print and complete our easy Skip-A-Payment request form. Be sure all of your accounts and loans are in good standing, submit the completed application and the appropriate fee to the Credit Union Loan Services Representative, and Skip-A-Payment!
Here’s How It Works
- All credit union loans and accounts must be in good standing, with no late payments or overdrafts for the last six months.
- Loans requested for the Skip-A-Payment program must be at least 12 month old.
- * New Auto, Used Auto, Recreational Vehicle, and Unsecured installment loans qualify for the Skip-A-Payment program.
- The fee for the Skip-A-Payment program is $25.00 per loan per Skip-A-Payment. If you are a Health-E Club member, the fee is $10.00 per loan per Skip-A-Payment.
- Finance charges will continue to accrue on a daily basis as defined in your original loan contract.
- You may use one Skip-A-Payment option per year per loan.
- Your request for Skip-A-Payment must be received by our loan department at least 5 days prior to your loans scheduled due date.
- Your regular monthly payments will resume the month after your Skip-A-Payment.