MHFCU In The Community
Every credit union has a special obligation to give back to the community it serves. As a healthcare credit union, Montana Health feels that obligation takes on a more significant meaning. The exceptional people that we serve are saving lives every day, either directly or through support roles — the least we can do is find a way to give back to the organizations they work at to help them in their good work.
Below is a list of some of the events/organizations the credit union is currently or has recently sponsored:
- St. John’s Flowers Credit Union emplyees have a adopted a flower bed on the the St. John’s Shiloh campus to plant and maintain throughout the year.
- Nurses’ Week 2021 Montana Health was a major sponsor of the 2021 Nurses’ Week special section in the Billings Gazette.
- St. John’s United Summer Concert Series Celebrating 21 years of free concerts for the Billings Community. Now a major sponsor.
- RiverStone Health Foundation Hospice Golf Tournament – Montana Health FCU sponsors the beverage cart, and fields a men’s team and women’s team for the RiverStone Health Foundation Hospice Golf Tournament. The credit union also participates on the tournament committee.
- Billings Clinic/Kelker’s Kids Piggy Bank Radiothon Supporting Pediatric Oncology and Pediatric Patient Assistance. The credit union also counts all the coins Billings Clinic collects from local area school children.
- Scrub Run RiverStone Health run to promote health and celebrate the beauty of South Billings. The credit union is a major sponsor of the event and provides volunteers.
- Rubber Duck Regatta A benefit for Big Sky Senior Services in conjunction with the Midland Empire Chapter of Credit Unions
- St. Vincent Call for Kids Radiothon Power Hour Sponsor for the St. Vincent Call for Kids Radiothon that was on Cat Country 102.9 FM
- Billings Clinic Classic Golf Tournament Montana Health FCU annually sponsors two teams for the golf tournament.
- St. Vincent Saints Ball. Major sponsor for the event.
- Billings Clinic Classic Party Montana Health FCU sponsors a table at the Billings Clinic Classic Party.
- Shodair Children’s Hospital MHFCU is part of the CU4Kids committee through the Montana Credit Union Network. The committee is dedicated to providing assistance to the Shodair Children’s Hospital in Helena.
Montana Health is a member of a number of community and trade associations. These organizations either help us connect with other credit unions, the communities we have offices in, or, most importantly, the healthcare community we are chartered to serve. Below are some of the associations we are members of:
- Credit Union National Association
- Health Care Credit Union Association
- Montana Credit Union Network
- Midland Empire Chapter of Credit Unions
- Montana Council of Cooperatives
- Billings Chamber of Commerce
- Downtown Billings Association
- Associated Employers
- Montana Hospital Association
- Montana HealthCare Association