MHFCU In The Community
Every credit union has a special obligation to give back to the community it serves. As a healthcare credit union, Montana Health feels that obligation takes on a more significant meaning. The exceptional people that we serve are saving lives every day, either directly or through support roles — the least we can do is find a way to give back to the organizations they work at to help them in their good work.
Below is a list of some of the events/organizations the credit union is currently or has recently sponsored:
- Nurses’ Week 2021 Montana Health is a major sponsor of the 2021 Nurses’ Week special section in the Billings Gazette.
- St. John’s United Summer Concert Series Celebrating 21 years of free concerts for the Billings Community. Now a major sponsor.
- RiverStone Health Foundation Hospice Golf Tournament – Montana Health FCU sponsors the beverage cart, and fields a men’s team and women’s team for the RiverStone Health Foundation Hospice Golf Tournament. The credit union also participates on the tournament committee.
- Billings Clinic/Kelker’s Kids Piggy Bank Radiothon Supporting Pediatric Oncology and Pediatric Patient Assistance. The credit union also counts all the coins Billings Clinic collects from local area school children.
- Scrub Run RiverStone Health run to promote health and celebrate the beauty of South Billings
- Rubber Duck Regatta A benefit for Big Sky Senior Services in conjunction with the Midland Empire Chapter of Credit Unions
- St. Vincent Call for Kids Radiothon Power Hour Sponsor for the St. Vincent Call for Kids Radiothon that was on Cat Country 102.9 FM
- Billings Clinic Classic Golf Tournament Montana Health FCU annually sponsors a team for the golf tournament.
- St. Vincent Saints Ball. Major sponsor for the event.
- Billings Clinic Classic Party Montana Health FCU sponsors a table at the Billings Clinic Classic Party.