MHFCU In The Community
Every credit union has a special obligation to give back to the community it serves. As a healthcare credit union, Montana Health feels that obligation takes on a more significant meaning. The exceptional people that we serve are saving lives every day, either directly or through support roles — the least we can do is find a way to give back to the organizations they work at to help them in their good work.
Below is a list of some of the events/organizations the credit union is currently or has recently sponsored:
- Nurses’ Week 2021 Montana Health is a major sponsor of the 2021 Nurses’ Week special section in the Billings Gazette.
- Billings Clinic/Kelker’s Kids Piggy Bank Radiothon Supporting Pediatric Oncology and Pediatric Patient Assistance. The credit union also counts all the coins Billings Clinic collects from local area school children.
- St. John’s United Summer Concert Series Celebrating 21 years of free concerts for the Billings Community
- Scrub Run RiverStone Health run to promote health and celebrate the beauty of South Billings
- Rubber Duck Regatta A benefit for Big Sky Senior Services in conjunction with the Midland Empire Chapter of Credit Unions
- St. Vincent Call for Kids Radiothon Power Hour Sponsor for the St. Vincent Call for Kids Radiothon that was on Cat Country 102.9 FM
- Billings Clinic Classic Golf Tournament Montana Health FCU annually sponsors a team for the golf tournament.
- RiverStone Health Foundation Hospice Golf Tournament – Montana Health FCU sponsors the beverage cart, and fields a men’s team and women’s team for the RiverStone Health Foundation Hospice Golf Tournament. The credit union also participates on the tournament committee.
- St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation Fortin Memorial Men’s Golf Tournament Montana Health FCU sponsors a men’s team for the St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation Fortin Memorial Men’s golf tournament
- High School Reality Fairs Montana Health FCU participated in the reality fairs at Roundup High School, Senior High School and Laurel High School. The reality fairs provided free financial education to Juniors and Seniors. In conjunction with the Midland Empire Chapter of Credit Unions
- Billings Clinic Classic Party Montana Health FCU sponsors a table at the Billings Clinic Classic Party.
- Wise Wonders Children’s Museum The credit union is a major sponsor of Wise Wonders and has board participation in the organization.