Checking accounts at Montana Health are built with the usual features of your typical checking account (checks, debit cards, online banking and overdraft protection), but also come with a suite of other enhancements to help you on your financial journey. Our Wealthcare Checking is more than just transactional – it protects your identity, it gets you great rates and it saves you money! This product is one of the prime ways we deliver on our promise to be your Wealthcare Provider.
Wealthcare Checking Benefits
MHFCU’s Wealthcare checking account comes with expanded banking benefits and enhanced security features; as part of the checking account, you will enjoy the following benefits and services:
- Fully managed identify theft recovery – Covers all types of identity theft and includes coverage for up to three generations of family members.
- Identity theft expense reimbursement insurance – Covers certain expenses incurred in identity recovery.
- Mobile Phone Coverage – Provides insurance coverage up to $500 minus a $50 deductible for your device’s repairs or replacement due to accidental damage, mechanical failure or theft.
- An entitlement to powerful, proactive Identity Monitoring Services with Alerts
- Credit monitoring – Provides alerts for credit inquiries, new credit lines, address change and more.
- Dark web monitoring – Get alerts if your personal information is compromised on the Dark Web.
- .50% reduction on loan rates – Wealthcare Checking account holders will receive a half point discount on standard published, credit-qualified (non-special) loan rates.
- .50% increase on certificate rates – Wealthcare Checking account holders will receive a half point increase on standard published, credit-qualified (non-special) certificate rates.
- Free annual box of checks
- Fee waivers on in-branch services – Wealthcare Checking account holders will not be charged for coin counting, counter checks, teller checks or notary services.