Computer Systems Change – Please Read
Montana Health is in the process of switching over our computer systems. What does this mean? Better online banking, better mobile banking, chips cards — lots of better everything. Change always brings disruptions — we are going to do our best to keep those to a minimum though. Stay tuned here and on our Facebook page for updates.
- Card Valet app now available for debit cards. Download now for great control of your plastic!
- Online, audio and mobile banking will be down between 1pm on Wednesday, January 31st and 9 am February 1st, 2018.
- The credit union will be closed on Thursday, February 2nd to complete our system conversion.
- Our Visa Rewards Program will be replaced by a different rewards program (more info to follow). Points you currently have will be null and void as of 1/31/2018. We strongly encourage members to use their points between now and 1/31/2018.
- The Make Cents rounding program will be phased out on 1/31/2018.
- After 1/31/2018, if your account number is less than 6 digits, you will be required to add zeros if front of your account number to sign on to online banking.
- EMV card for debit will be rolled out in the Spring of 2018